• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Geoset Merging Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herro.

As a challenge, I thought I might create a model from a WoW concept. Based of the demoness, I am having a texture problem with my imported geoset.

I once did an elf-villager HE to BE conversion skin. I want to use this skin on a replaced head on the demoness. I have removed the second geoset, and added this one. Thing is, once I add the texture, it deletes the texture every time I merge the head onto the demoness body. Now, the face wraps with the armor (and it looks cool if you are a robot), but its not like what I wanted.

If someone could either tell me how to merge them and keep the head texture and the body texture or do it for me, I would be greatly pleased.

Im attaching the head, and the demoness model seperated.

Attachments

• ElfHead.mdl
    27.4 KB · Views: 70
  • DemonessBlue.mdl
    336.7 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.