• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was requested the model of a female marine, but, none was maked it. So I decided to try myself.

I discovered then I must delete her body and save her head's geoset, remove the head of a marine, create a node, a material, and import her head's geoset.

Ok, the model works fine, but I still have a problem, I dont know how to make this model use the sorceress texture inside the mpq, I need to import the texture to the map, and it makes my map 90kb bigger.
How do I make she use the texture inside the mpq?

and.. what you think of her? I am on the right way in the "head changing"?

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

She doesn't seem very lady proportioned. She looks like a female hunchback or something.

Level 7
Don't want to disturb with your dream but I don't really sure 'female marine' is a good idea, maybe there's a reason why Blizzard make 'marine' as a male and 'ghost' as a female...

Full-tech armor never looks good with woman...

Level 7
Well it sounds fair for me, you can make marine but with reduced full-tech armor not like this and maybe you must make your own head model... Cause an arcane magician doesn't fit with sixty century plate...

Level 7
That's werewulf... If you want to make female marine make it from medic and give it a weapon..

Off-Topic: When I play StarCraft I doesn't know if Medic female, all I kno they're male

Level 7
What is BULKY word mean?? Just say better you put Jaina or Sylvanas head there

Off-topic: lol, you're one of n00b game spammer (not really, only a joke)

Level 7
One idea, use huntress.. They has enought armor to join with Marine armor, just two thing:

1) Change the skin color to human
2) Change the helm color to looks like the armor

Status
Not open for further replies.