• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gameranger doesn't work on playing with me and my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone!
Me and my friend want to play wc3 together, we both have the 1.3.1 version, but game ranger doesn't seem to detect wc3 when I go in the 86x folder, it says something like "Please choose the Game application for "WC3 TFT"
When I try this with him on 1.2.9, It works but he cannot join my game and the W3X can't be found in the custom game.
I just want to play the 2P campaign with him, any help?

Level 29
Someone had this kind of issue beforehand. You could use Radmin or something similar, but I don't know if this method is still working nowadays. Please check out this thread below:

Status
Not open for further replies.