• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Full screen shop/craft system testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
peoples say alot full screen inventory exist, i tryed to make something new, i made that inventory system and but during i waited for helpfull comments i bored, day after day so i made a "bit" extension for the map, so i added the full screen shop/craft system to near the inventory, all use same place (3 system for all player 1 small place on map where u can show animals/trees/houses if u arent in inventory yet)

still this shop crap isnt done, like only 1 materia exist (materia=socket crap, its mean thing what insertable to equipments and improve the equipment) and unique state item buying arent done yet (wings+tomes) but i made a little craft system (for craft lv2 materia u need 3x lv1 materia and 2x refine stone)

u are free to check the screenshot and i hope u let something constructive comment too before i finish the map.

have fun/good night/ty :D

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_012313_222208_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_012313_222208_01.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Advanced Inventory v2.0c.w3x
    806.6 KB · Views: 86
Level 19
Welcome to my Shop*

or just Welcome

also, youd be such a better coder (and id actually use your stuff) if u learned vJass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.