• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Frozen Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
image.jpeg

Versus

image.png

Level 28
Actually there is speculation about them not being sisters.

The short version is that Elsa is Rapunzel's sister, sent away to live in the northren kingdom in order to be safe after Rapunzel was taken away.
This is internet territory. Pretty sure the fact they're family is part of the reason why some people go bonkers over Elsanna stuff. So that speculation may ruin it... unless: Rapunzelsa.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

MORE IMPORTANTLY:

Oh, yeah, that.

A bit better teaser trailer than with Frozen 1.
So, any speculation what's going on in the sequel's teaser? In the first scene, I bet Elsa hadn't voluntarily set to defy the current, as she probably wouldn't have worn such clothing. So perhaps she's stuck in that place. Then Anna goes after Elsa, Kristoff after Anna. Olaf gets to Elsa and they get surrounded by some evil magic. Then they tackle the source of evil magic and live happily ever after.

Level 24
When it comes to Disney sequels I remain pecimistic as few of them even fall into being decent, this film has however been in the making for multiple years which is always a good sign, but more importantly even if the story would end up becomming absolute garbage we can take comfort that the music will likely be absolutly amazing, case and point:

And also, since Elsa is diving into the sea does that mean that she'll be looking for Agnarr and Idunas (her parents) ship. For any of you who know your Frozen trivia this has the potential to get REALLY wierd, because the directors of Frozen also made the film Tarzan, and have confirmed that Tarzan is indeed the brother of Elsa and Anna.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 70
this film has however been in the making for multiple years which is always a good sign
Not really. It can so happen that creative differences appear and it's the reason for the delay.
Tarzan is indeed the brother of Elsa and Anna.
o_O?
And also, since Elsa is diving into the sea does that mean that she'll be looking for Agnarr and Idunas (her parents) ship
Battle for Azeroth's Jaina?

Level 24
Sadly I've only gotten that title in WoW.

My prediction is that Elsa ends yp having an affair with Jane until Jane realises that she's destined to be with Elsa, her true love. Or maybe 4chan is right...

Im+not+just+a+user+im+the+elsanna+_fe0b407f3e88f73b9ff218cd462db25f.jpg

Maybe that's why she didn't want Anna to marry Hans.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Disney unveiled the official trailer for Frozen 2 last week:
The video's description contains a synopsis of the story:
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she'll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough. From the Academy Award®-winning team—directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, producer Peter Del Vecho and songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez—and featuring the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad, “Frozen 2” opens in U.S. theaters on Nov. 22, 2019.
In Frozen 2, Elsa must hope her powers are enough for the world? This insinuates an opposing force, a real antagonist this time. One foe was in fact shown:
upload_2019-6-22_22-17-21.png

What do you think? Personally I like that there's a definite foe, not Hans randomly turning bad.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 70
This insinuates an opposing force, a real antagonist this time
King Kong?

No thanks. There's this obsession for explaining everything about characters and stuff, details best left in the dark as they serve no purpose but pure geekiness being explained.
This movie is fan service, actually not even that, more like business. The plot seems as usual as 100+ other's: good vs evil, bla bla.

Hope I'm wrong of course.

Level 24
I hope you're wrong about this just being fanservice @deepstrasz but then again it's a disney sequel, which doesn't inspire hope.

One good thing however is that it still seems as though the screenwritters can make amazing music:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

In general, fan service refers to scenes designed to excite or titillate the viewer. This can include scantily-clad outfits, cleavage shots, panty shots, nude scenes (shower scenes especially), etc.
Yeah, I totally wouldn't want that. *cough* *cough*

Level 15
I want some fan services o.o but nvm, i can make them myself ._.
Those giants looks like good creatures. Hopefully they make a proper plot twist, unlike that first one. Maybe like the trolls are evil, Olaf kill Sven, and some Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.