• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Freehand drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Interesting space ship concepts. but it kinda looks like your looking out of a basket at them.

The second pic is.. odd. the guns themselves are all funky, and some parts look like they came from an impossible object. Also, the face reminds me of a cross between a KH Heartless and FF Black Mage.

Level 15
The basket is supposed to be a huge ship and the other ships are supposidly refueling below it. I kinda messed up on it, Its supposed to be metal plating.

the face reminds me of a cross between a KH Heartless and FF Black Mage.
I've played both of them so yea. I like the faces of them things. :p

Sry for the large size, I already did resize them they used to be really huge, dont want to resize to much or it would distort them maybe. I'll provide the URL of them.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
they're more like they came out of your ass...ok sorry, that was rude; I guess my standards are too high. They may be good for your age, I don't know. But this shading style you practice really gets on my nerves. 90% of people use it because they don't know any better and maybe you think it looks cool, but it doesn't. All in all, they're just the average drawings you see everywhere, nothing spectacular, nothing good, nothing TOO bad, just...plain average.
sorry about that ass thing, it was the first thing that came to my mind when I read your post.

oh and your signature is nothing to be proud of.

Level 15
I know no other way to shade them, other than ways that would look ugly compared to this way. I like this way anyway it looks good. I like your truthfullness anyone I show them to, just average people they would just say they're amazing because they cant draw nothing at all.

and sry my user title is agravating. won't change it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.