• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[SD/Modeling] Footman on rowboat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello,

I need a footman unit (blue color) model for the ending cutscene for my map that I'm about to finish pretty soon.

I've found the following resources:
Rowboat
For the rowboat I need just stand and walk animations.
I think merging two of these will be perfect, but my knowledge of modeling is non-existent, basically. Hence, the request.

Thank you.

Level 18
This is the best i could make, tell me if there's something wrong.
1660628909657.png

Attachments

• FootmanOnBoat.mdx
    55.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1660628870587.png
    1660628870587.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 9
Level 6
This is the best i could make, tell me if there's something wrong.
View attachment 405244
Dear @Kuzakani

Thank you for the effort! Judging by the image you provided, it looks perfect.
Unfortunately, model couldn't load in the editor. All I see is a box with green/black squares as a texture.
Tried to change file path by removing war3mapimported, but still the same thing. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

PS. Will remember next time about asking original creator for permission.

Level 18
Dear @Kuzakani

Thank you for the effort! Judging by the image you provided, it looks perfect.
Unfortunately, model couldn't load in the editor. All I see is a box with green/black squares as a texture.
Tried to change file path by removing war3mapimported, but still the same thing. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

PS. Will remember next time about asking original creator for permission.
yeah, you right, i didnt test it ingame, sorry. Well, it's already fixed and working fine ingame:
1660674876892.png

Attachments

• FootmanOnBoatB.mdx
    39.5 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.