• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FK foot constraint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
How to constraint foot without IK or... ?

I seen it in BlinkBoy's tutorial, while using stand animation child's foot isnt moving.

Also what's better using IK or FK for wc3 ? Coz its easier to animate with AK, and constraints... specially foot moving animations...

Last edited:
Level 11
Yes I usually do that for non wc3 models xD
IK legs, constraint foot, FK hands... but as I did not learn how to export model that has animations with help of IK solvers and constraints with neosex. xD
Also I heard that you can remove IK solvers after animating right ? I mean so the software wont detect it. Anyway, just won't work or I'm doing something wrong. Will post my model on this site when I finish walk animation. With FK -.-' . If I finish it :p .

Yes I usually do that for non wc3 models xD
IK legs, constraint foot, FK hands... but as I did not learn how to export model that has animations with help of IK solvers and constraints with neosex. xD
Also I heard that you can remove IK solvers after animating right ? I mean so the software wont detect it. Anyway, just won't work or I'm doing something wrong. Will post my model on this site when I finish walk animation. With FK -.-' . If I finish it :p .

use the neodex IKSnapper which comes with the toolset.

Status
Not open for further replies.