• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First Subission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
So, this will be the first time i post a terrain pic, but its not the first time i make one! Important to point out. inspiration to this pic i think came from DW, no point in saying more:

Update: Took the best pic, and enlarged it.

Attachments

• Peach Garden Final.jpg
    Peach Garden Final.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Level 4
like they once said to me
sunlight can't come from diffrent directions
esspecialy the sun is in front of you andf the rays come from the right and left

Level 15
I like bunnies, ESPECIALLY when coated in human blood and offered to pathetic humans. Who doesn't? Anyways, a shiny red GEM FILLED WITH HUMAN BLOOD... I mean "rainbow". Yeah. It's REALLY good for a first try. Bravo.

Level 25
Very good terrain. Everything blends with each other and the environment is pretty well placed. It looks clean due to the placement and colors used (Pink was a good choice) and the addition of the bunny was a good way of adding onto the gentle feel. Overall, its a very good terrain and I encourage you to keep making more terrains!

~Craka_J

Level 15
Cracka_J said it all in a nutshell. Ou' eard' im'! Go out dere' and make me sawm' terrain!

Just joking, I like pretending to be a Warhammer Ork. Anyways, continue working on terraining. You've got a talent for it, much like many other people. Good luck on your future terrains!

Status
Not open for further replies.