• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Field Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
This is a simple request, i need a new field hospital, but i only need a new skin, you can see on the screenshot thats its just a recolor with a really horrible red cross marking. This is what i was\am aiming for http://aoe3.heavengames.com/php/units/images/field hospital.jpg

I need it to be similar but don´t do recolor and i prefer something of high quality, shouldn´t be to hard.

*Again i only need a new skin, i am gonna recreate the hospital in max using the tent skin*

Oh yeah this is for a project that me and mechanical man is working on, nuff said.

Attachments

• Filed Hospital.JPG
    Filed Hospital.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 132
Level 10
ok, i only redid the cross because
a) i forgot to ask for the model so i can see it ingame
b) i wasnt sure what you were asking for because
I need it to be similar but don´t do recolor and i prefer something of high quality, shouldn´t be to hard.
and then you say its a recolor. I just want to make sure im doing what you want.
and
c) you said to make it high quality but from what i see, apart from the cross, it is high quality.

If you can tell me exactly what you want it would be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.