• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Villager Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Greetings all model editors.

I have throughout the years come to realize one important thing about today's society. Equality is very important. I have also realized that there is no equivalent to the male villager in Warcraft III! Imagine all the maps such a model could be used in. My request is not merely for personal use, but a model for the whole community of Hiveworkshop and World Editors.

The request is as follows:
A high quality female villager in the true spirit of Warcraft-feel. Wearing basic linen clothes. Showing legs that are movable. Animations equivalent to those of a male villager, or if possible more - like the 40 animation villager. Also all attachment points like any other unit.

malevillagerp.png

+
femalevillagerp.png

=
femalevillagercavman.png

The model was created by Cavman. It has a portrait, works in-game, is of high quality, has 40 animations and is the perfect equivalent to the VillagerMale.mdx with 40 animations by .KC.

*Change pathing from "FemaleVillagerAnim.blp" to "VillagerWoman.blp" when you import it.

Attachments

• VillagerWoman.mdx
    362.4 KB · Views: 282
  • VillagerWoman_Portrait.mdx
    20.2 KB · Views: 214
  • VillagerFemaleAnim.blp
    64.6 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Level 11
Beautiful, thank you.

You should upload this as a resource for the world to see.

EDIT: This model has no real attachment points, would you mind adding them? :)

Yours,
Chizume

Last edited:
Level 31
ya know, looking at it, I find I really dislike the shape of that model. So here is one that is reshaped. This is the normal, low animation one. I am reworking the other many animation one right now.

EDIT: Put up the reshaped Many Anim one. Runs on the same texture path the other ones do, and can use the same portrait.

Attachments

• VillagerFemaleReShape.mdx
    64.3 KB · Views: 177
  • VillagerFemaleReShape_Portrait.mdx
    20.3 KB · Views: 164
  • HumanFemaleReshape.mdx
    362.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Level 31
The changes are a more feminine shape. General rule of thumb for females is shoulders narrower than hips.

Also, I don't know why the attachment points are messed up, but I'll look into it now.

EDIT: Looking at the models in magos, I didn't find anything wrong with the attachment points. Though the many animation model had the weapon one in a strange place, the rest of them had them just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.