1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
  3. We've created a new forum: Overwatch! Discuss gameplay strategies, team composition, lootboxes and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The dust has finally settled for Hive's first joint Hero Contest. Come check out the results and comment on what you think should be a Neutral Tavern Hero!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The awesome entries of Mini-Mapping Contest #13 - Ghastly Realm are finished! Vote for your favorite here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Last squad standing! The results for Modeling Contest - Squad are out. Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results for the 4-way challenge is up! Congratulate the winner and take pity on the losers here!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

FelLord512.blp

Submitted by Heinvers
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Fel lords are a type of large and powerful mo'arg demons in service of the Burning Legion. They're usually found in the heat of battle tearing through enemies, cleaving and enjoying the ongoing mortal torment imposed.

They act as regional commanders for the Fel legions of the burning crusade.

256 version

Preview
[​IMG]

As always, you're free to check out my Texturing thread for updates about my current skin works.

Enjoy~

It was inspired by this artwork.

Keywords:
Fel Lord, Demon, Burning Legion, Warrior, Fel
Contents

FelLord512.blp (Texture)

Reviews
08:21, 2nd Apr 2016 ~Nightmare: [IMG] This is one of the most amazing Fel Guard skin I have seen here. Great colors and contrast that makes it look like it was made by Blizzard. It blends well with Blizzard models. It has a really nice darkish...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flame_in_the_Dark

Flame_in_the_Dark
    Looks good, could be used as an Undead FelLord perhaps based on the scars and the injuries to the back. Nice model. 4/5

2. InfernalTater

InfernalTater
    This is really cool, but the skin (no pun intended) needs better shading. It is too noticeable, and it stops this from getting the rating it deserves.

For now I'll have to give this a 4/5, but don't get me wrong; that's still more than I give most skins.

3. Forsaken

Forsaken
    In love with this skin, good job, Heinvers. :)

4. Stefan.K

Stefan.K
    Very nice skin. Love the pelvis area. This deserves DC, really.

5. deepstrasz

deepstrasz
    It's nice but moreover useful.
    4/5.

Edit: 5/5. Oh mawgod, either am blind or this update is the thing.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.