• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel fire effect model (model edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
alright so iv created a spell that causes fel fire to burst randomly around the caster deadling damage to units

tho i havent found a effect to go with it although animate undead effect fits well but its too small and the sound is makes ruins it alot

can some one please edit the animate undead effect to be larger with fire also remove the sound?/change the sound to a fire burst?

or even link me to something u think might bit i have looked and haven't found anything

Level 15
ahh k. i new it was some u remove some u dont

its pree much what im after alltho its small can you increase the aoe size?

also when triggerd with the effect leak destored instantly i doesnt show im guessing changing somthing on the animation
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect at DamagePoint using war3mapImported\FelFire.mdx
  • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)

Status
Not open for further replies.