• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite Movie and TV Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
What Would have 2 be your favourite Movie and TV Series? Here are mine.

Favourite Movie: And now for something completly different! If anyone here hasn't seen Monty Python before see it.

Favourite TV Series: Either Lost, Faulty Towers or Black Adder.

Level 5
Favorite movie: lotr, and that mafia movie of which i allways forget the name
Favorite Series: Simpsons, nothing going to beat that one.

Level 12
Movie: Harvey
Series: The Future is Wild (that is only because there are no penguin TV shows)

Level 12
I liked scrubs.

The problem with most antarctic type shows is that they also show Orcas, whom I hate and, if possible, would kill. They are evil, far worse than sea lions, and should not be suffered to live in this world.

Level 21
Shados said:
nbc??? wtf is that. and cnn isn't world wide, we don't have it (unless you go for cable tv).

nbc i think is national broadcasting channel abc being american broadcasting channel, i think, dont hold me to that, ever....ever!!

and yeh i do have cable/satellite which is why, but its not like we get abc on normall tv so i thought u meant cable. nearly everyone in this country has satilite...

i liked the films collateral and enemy of the state. ne one seen scar face? i dont think its as good as its legend makes it out to be.

Level 12
varulf said:
Favorite film: I have a few: Signs, Army of Darkness, Starwars, Serenity, Donnie Darko

Favorite tv series: Without a doubt, Buffy the vampire slayer. Joss Whedon is god.

So I take it you also like Dark Angel and Firefly as well? I thought Firefly was pretty good, I have a friend like you who thinks that Whedon is the best. I just like his dialogue.

Orcas are evil because they eat penguins and are therefore among the most evil beings of the planet.

Level 21
Malufa said:
Orcas are evil because they eat penguins and are therefore among the most evil beings of the planet.

yeh orcas are evil because they ingest all the evil that are in penguins. penguins being the soul source of evil, the orcas just live of it and get devoured by it so in turn orcas get eaten by penguins. thats what u told me wasnt it?

Level 24
I also miss Comedy Inc. That was funny :lol: Still no were near as good as Monty Python. And how could some one not know what Monty Python is? Its one of the best TV shows i've seen, although i've only seen a few episodes, mostly only watch the movies.

Level 12
Yeah but you are talking about two completely different countries and contenants, so it really is not all that surprising that the carrier would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.