• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Favorite Video Game Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Marcus Fenix...
GEARSOFWAR.jpg

Or

Teh Master Chief?
masterchief_screen6.png

Level 9
The original Mega Man, before stupid Mega Man 7 was made. He was gnarly to the max. Never asked questions, just got the job done.

Also it was incredibly dramatic in the first Mega Man when you finally got to a boss, since the levels were insanely difficult...then it played that fast-paced boss music...the fight would begin, and it would take you about 2 seconds to realize how well these guys earned the title "Robot Master"

Level 24
Gandalf isn't a videogame character. He's originally a literary character. Even though they stuck him in some videogames, he's still a literary character.

Son of a bitch, why am I misreading everything in the Gamer's Hub?

Last edited:
Level 24
Zelda Hyrule. For the same reason as always. She's the title character, but she gets kidnapped in almost every single game.

Level 8
Raziel doesn't drink blood, Kain can't travel to another realm or devour souls. They are still pretty cool though. Legacy of Kain: Definace on PS2 was a major let down though. It tried to tell two stories, but I think it didn't work too well. I thought I finished the game, but it kept going and going and going. I did eventually finish it, and then I sold it.

Level 24
You know what? The pieces in Tetris are fucking awesome. They're definitely second on my list of favourite videogame characters. Zelda is first. Cryptosporidium from the Destroy All Humans! series is my third.

Level 8
Teh_Ephy, have you ever played Tetris World? There is a story mode where you have a single block as an avatar. He doesn't actually do into the game, but her controls it. You can change his colour, hair style, eye colour, number of eyes and give him some sort of accessory. That is a cool character.

Crypto is pretty cool too. Destroy All Humans 1 was cool. DAH 2 was a serious letdown. Why are so many sequels not worth playing. It irritated me to no extent. I often buy games based on the franchise they are from, for example I bought Star Ocean: Til the End of Time because I love Star Ocean: The Second Story. I was so dissapointed with the ridiculously long game I couldn't be bothered finishing because it was too easy and then strong monsters appeared, who gave too little exp for farming purposes. It was up to 2 DVDs long. I know this because it was a 2 disc PS2 game.

Sorry about the rant. Back on topic, The Druid from Diablo II is an awesome character.

Level 8
I used to use the Mage, and then I got the expansion. I basically use Fire Storm and the Poison Creeper. I only got it fairly recently and I keep getting bored with my character and starting again. This time, I will finish.

Kirby is a cool character, always changing form. What isn't there to like about Kirby.

Level 34
Pfft, easy one, my WoW character.

Kidding, it would probably have to be Jak from Jak2 and Jak3. The Jak from Jak and Daxter was a homo. But then he gets bad ass and uses sweet guns. I say him because I loved the game and it had a good plot and character development.

Kane and Lynch look like they may have some good video game personality.

Level 4
I like Nightmare and Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur. Yoshimitsu's best line is probably "I shall assist you in your suicide" at the beginning of a match. And Nightmare is just plain awesome with his mutated arm.

Level 8
Darth_Muppet, although Yoshimitsu is in Soul Calibre, he is not a Soul Calibre character. He is a Tekken character. Heiachi has appeared in a Soul Calibre game, as has Link from Legend if Zelda (on Game Cube Soul Calibre).

Nightmare is awesome, but I prefer Voldo for no apparent reason.

Level 17
LOL! Just got a new, fave chars, The Hammer Bros from Mario and Luigi Partners in Time

*!WARNING!* THE NEXT FEW QUOTES FROM THE GAME ARE TEH LEET SPOILERS

Hammer Bro 1 said:
AREA RESTRICTED, ALL NOOB INTRUDERS 2 B HAXORED BY US L33T HAMM3R BROZ.

Hammer Bro 2 said:
WE R TEH SHROOB ALLIES. WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL, THEN U AM CRY

WE RECEIVE ORDERS THRU ANTENNAS ON THESE L33T HELMETS. THEY R HOTNESS

WE MUST OBEY ORDERS. WE LIKE 2 PWN NOOBS 4 TEH MASTER SHROOBZORS

U = NOOBS. BROS = L33T. PREPARE 4 TOTAL PWNAGE. WOOT! WOOT! WOOT WOOT!

*Mario and Luigi get sucked up leaving the baby M and L to own them*

NOOBZ STILL R NOT PWNED. CONTINUE PWNERSHIP UNTIL ALL NOOBS R PWNED.

Hammer Bro 1 said:
TEH ESCAPE IS IMPOSSIBLE. WE R 2 L33T. WE OWNZ JOO

U WILL GET FLATZORED BY R L33T HAMMERS

*Battle*

And, after the battle, they are back to normal, DAMN! Oh, and I got hammers!

Level 1
Hmmm... I have more than one...

Dagoth-Ur of course and all the Daedra (Dremora?) Lords

Arthas Menethil

Aragorn, Legolas, Gandalf, Gimli, Faramir (Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (tm) :p)

My awesome character in Morrowind... GORGAL SHOP!! (name created by a friend who was 'zoned out at the time')

Level 35
my favourite character is the fascist leader, Arcturus Mengsk from Starcraft :grin:

[Edit by Wolve]

Community > FAQ > THW Rules > General Rules > Thread Bumping / Thread Revival
Hive Workshop users are permitted to post in threads within six months of the thread's most recent post.
Posting in a thread 15 days after the most recent reply is considered necroposting.

damn, sry, I didn't know I was doing sg bad. Should I delete this post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.