• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallen Angel Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So i found an angel that is the same as the one i requested earlyer,but theres a problem, i need the fallen angel version, i am like 10000% that there was the fallen one on hive but cant seem to find it,im typing in the search box whatever i can think of i even found out the possible creators of it, but find only dust so i ask from you guys once again if anyone ANYONE has it downloaded please do upload it on this request thread this time i provide a screen shot.As you see its too holy-ish looking for my hell cinematic that im currently working on.
Hope someone helps me :/ :( :ogre_rage:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    991.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
So i found an angel that is the same as the one i requested but theres a problem i need the fallen angel version i am like 10000% that there was the fallen one on hive but cant seem to find it typing in the search box whatever i can think of i even found out the possible creators of it but find only dust so i ask from you guys once again if anyone ANYONE has it downloaded please do upload it on this request thread this time i provide a screen shot as you see its too holy-ish looking for my hell cinematic that im currently working on.

Where are these > , < ?

Your thread info is just one barely distinguishable blob of hazardous eye poking text soup.
I'd be surprised if someone would understand it at first reading, no offense.

Level 10
Hey guys i found the model i was looking for the fallen angel version, ^_^ but the model has a problem, i tested the models animations and they are ok but if you look closer at his/her weapon you can see that it isnt held by him in the right way. Hes basicly holding the sharp area of the sword so i ask any modeler that could fix this problem i would be most greatfull, i uploaded only the model not the textures if you require the textures for the job too then pm me and ill send them. :goblin_good_job:
Hope someone hears my plea :)

EDIT:Ardenian sorry for no respond didin't even notice the thread got to page 2 xd,even how check my upload the angel's you posted i found them but its not neither one of them i found the right one but...
well i explained the problem o_O"

Attachments

• DarkAngel.rar
    380.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.