• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Fall of Deathwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

Fall of Deathwing
Hello there. So, I decieded to continue my Dragon Soul raid and making other part of it, which is Fall of Deathwing.

loadscreendeathwingraid580.jpg

MAP INFO
So, I am bored and have nothing smart to do... so I'm starting to do it now but I'm not so warmed up for it yet. The map is 5 man raid which was meant to be online playable but when I realized what size it had to be, I kinda retreated from that tought for a while now. More of the features will be in features section.

FEATURES
Main feature is that this is singleplayer map. Each boss in this particular Dragon Soul raid is being blizzliked as best as possible by our developers and we're doing our best to release first alpha project.
ADVANCED FEATURES
As well as any other, this map contains Advanced features that will be added in the map. List of the advanced features will be listed.
World_of_Warcraft.png

DEADLY BOSS MODS
We've been thinking a lot of my time should we implement such featured system in the map. Well, we will. The DBM System will contain each boss warning anytime boss hurls an ability at player or casts something. Simply said, whenever boss casts something, you will get a warning on middle left side of your game screen. There will be a command that will run it 'tho -- which is /DBMA.
World_of_Warcraft.png

Damage Show System
As usual... it's normal to have Damage show system in WoW, so why not implement 1 in this raid as well? Well, we will implement it in early alpha so players that will test the alpha will have something to be happy to play for.
World_of_Warcraft.png

Dungeon Journal System
Well, we will add this new dungen journal system because we feel like players will wipe simply more than 5 times without knowing the base boss mechanics and we will add a little dungeon journal in questing and a command that will display the whole encounter on your screen for 3 mins. or 'til you text clear it (command for text clear is /clear).
World_of_Warcraft.png

Sound effects
Not to neglect much things, we've been thinking of adding real WoW sound of how each spell should sound like. We're not trough with this system yet and might not implement it. Your call.
World_of_Warcraft.png

preview

PROGRESS
We will be constantly updating this topic whit our progress as we develop the map. For now, lets display how is map doing.
MAP
15% UPDATED
TERRAIN
90% UPDATED
BOSSES
41% UPDATED
Ultraxion
100% COMPLETED
Warmaster Blackhorn
60% COMPLETED
Spine of Deathwing
2% COMPLETED
Madness of Deathwing
13% COMPLETED
VIDEOS
Nothing for now atleast.

Project LeaderLead TerrainerLead BETA Tester
GarodarCarl R.John

SCREENSHOTS:

oduWLzJ.jpg

CC2TOBD.jpg

Sx3TTDM.jpg

Ld42lh4.jpg

So far, that's all we can provide with.
CREDITS FOR TERRAIN: Sanistra (WcUnderground Global Moderator)

:ogre_haosis:

As for now, that's all I wanted to discuss about. If you do like this project, comment, send feedbacks, your toughts and everything. Alpha release date is not yet confirmed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.