• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Fake Speed Trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I want make this like speed base buff using triggers but it doesn't really add speed it just looks like it. What I need help on is how could I set up a custom spell when my characther activates the spell that activates the buff when he moves he like does mini teleports with an effect behind him that looks like blurs so it look like he moving really fast

Level 6
Look in the spells section there are several spells that do almost exactly that. All you would have to do is change the color of the trail.

Level 7
So far I seen like dash spells that not exactly what I want. I don't need like an offense abilitiy I need more like a buff ability

Level 6
Sonic Speed

Try this

If any of it is what you want just take that line of the code and use it on your spell.

If you don't know how then put it in the spell request section and someone might write one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.