• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tricky Problem: Movement error (PLZ help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am working at a map where the builders movement speed has been set to 350 (default was 190). but everytime when he is mining gold from a goldmine, he becomes very slow after the second time he enters the mine (i guess he moves with a speed with something like the default value ~190). when i send him somewhere else now, he moves fast again.
I played Kodo Tag yesterday and saw that there is exactly the same problem!!!

What is wrong? How can I fix it???

Level 1
thanks 4 the idea, but there is not such an entry in the gameplay constants :(

has any1 an alternate idea?

Level 7
just an idea, but i have no idea, maybe the gold mine effect gives the unit a "minimum speed" value whenever he enters it. Maybe check your peasent and change minimal move speed to 350. I have no idea but hey, its an idea!

(BTW i have said idea 5 times now! (IDEA) 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.