• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Extra Race Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
anyone knows how to make a simple yet better version for this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...s-2-3-a-186851/?prev=search=melee&d=list&r=20

somehow I've done everything I can to remove that AI choosing dialog and the other races, I only plan to use 2 races [human, orc] but working with that template is irritating hard D:

if you know how to make one please do insist of telling me what to do and for the record, "for those who kept asking me the questions of what I am already questioning like, 'why ask if you can just do it yourself, you ask so many questions' or 'do this, then do this' please be specific and understandable with the common language, if you do still act like this in my thread please do not reply".

Status
Not open for further replies.