• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Exploding on Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I looked around and cant find it, also i am trying to figure out trigger now.. if someone can take a snap shot of the trigger code for "all units in a group to explode on death". basically this unit dont have decay he is a hero with out the glow and instead of his body on the ground dead i rather make him explode when he dies etc etc.. plz assist thanx ;)

Level 13
should work
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units currently selected by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Unit - Explode (Picked unit))
change the death type of the hero(s) to can raise does not decay

Level 7
yea i almost got the same trigger set up.. i just tryed yours and it killed every unit i had selected when the trigger unit had died. Still a mystery ... thanx though

Level 7
yea none of them seem to work, tryed for too long to config triggers and got nowhere.... a brief description of what i am trying to do is... when u train a "certain" unit and he comes out the barracks i want all of those kind of units that i have trained to explode on death, NOT at one time but ONLY when one dies that one ONLY explodes. i want to train the "soldier" (made up name) and when all units name "soldier" dies i want only that "soldier" that dies to explode and when anther "soldier" fights and dies i want him to explode to. etc etc

i do appropriate the help and comments but try it out urself and if you seem to get it to work properly just send a pic of the trigger configuration that you had used for this "system" to work properly.

Level 3
Event
Unit enters reigon (Make reigon out side spawn zone)
Condition
(Unit type of(Triggering unit)) Equal to *Footman*
Action
Make (Triggering Unit) explode on death

That should work

Level 12
er... even easier would be something like
  • SomeTrigger
  • Event
  • Unit enters (PlayableMap)
  • Conditions
  • Unit Type of (Triggeringunit) equal to <Yourunit>
  • Actions
  • Explode-Explode (Triggering Unit)
I didn't check it, but that should be right

Level 7
"THE CODE WAS A SUCCESS" sorry for caps but im glad i have this code finally done now i dont have to worry about units with dissipate to have there bodies on the ground for ever lol thanx to all +rep also

P.S. This Post is now Solved. THANX ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.