• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Events Ideas for my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi, here are my ideas...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Ideas... here i will explain the main ideas... they are taken from MU Online (By WebZen). here they are:

Blood Castle:
Well, the Blood Castle, the Blood Castle is a very big bridge (the bridge is a stone bridge xD), that is full (i really mean FULL) of Creeps, when you go on killing and you rush the bridge, stronger creeps appear, then, when you go to final, the bridge is broken, so you have to kill a certain amount of creeps to make a Wooden Door (this repair the bridge, so you can pass, read what comes next :fp:), this door is Uber strong, it have LOT of HP, i really mean a lot, so you have to break this door, when you break this door , you enter a bigger room, not so thin as the stone bridge. in this room, there are only 2 types of creeps, Mages and Uber Warriors. You will think this is the end, and... nothing else, but , when you kill a certain amount of Mages (not as much as the bridge part), a crystal statue appears in like an altar... this crystal statue is Full of HP (not as much as the door), but it have more def... so, finally , when you break the crystal statue, it drops an Angel Item. this item is very strong, and can be combined with special items in the map (i will not explain that). so , when you finally have that item, you have to protect (or kill for get the item xD) the one that have the item, and go to the beggining, in the beggining, there is a power circle, that, when you go with the angel item, the Blood Castle is finish... you win xD.

Things i dont mention
Timer: there is a timer, so if you dont finish the blood castle in a certain time (the timer), everybody will be killed automatically and get it back to game, blood castle event finish...

Allies: everybody is ally in the blood castle, you can betray by killing, but thats not recommended xD.

Text: When someone break the Wooden Door, it appear in Text ; "(name) break the Wooden Door ! " and when you kill the Crystal Statue; "(name) break the Crystal Statue ! ".

Rewards
Winner: angel item conservation, extra gold, extra XP.

Normal Players: extra XP.

Demon Square

Main Idea: its lika semi-big square...

its lika Normal-Big square, where creeps spawns, and obviously it is a timer, but, this time, the timer is the time you have to survive. when you survive more time, stronger creeps appears... so its difficult to survive. when you finally finish the square... the person that kill more creeps win, so there is a kill counter too :grin:...

Reward
Winner: extra gold, extra XP and "Minion Summoning" item (25 Charges).

What a Minion is: a minion is a servant for you, it will sacrifie himself for you and everything xD. these minions are from "Overlord", the game. here a pic of them.

FF046F7440DD4F.jpg

ilmoverlord2.jpg

1175267787_overlord_minions_g.jpg

please make constructive post.

if you have any idea... please post it.

Level 3
It's a little confusing because your ideas arent very organized, but that's fine.
So far what I see is a general rpg like scenario. I actually haven't seen a decent one in a while.

Any idea what classes you want, or any of the big boss fights or secrets? It's an ok starter to have the rough idea for a scenario but it needs some more fleshing out.

The demon square could be really good sadly, if it has good modeling and incentive for playing like many hero types, save load codes for rank. It's another demon survival one

Level 8
well, but this are events... its not a map with only this playable things...

also, in my map you can choose between 12 heroes... and max players are 10

the blood castle dun have bosses, only the Mages and Uber Warriors (at the last room , after breaking the Uber Wooden Door xD.

i prefer blood castle, more XP, more gold, beter trophy, and other things xD... this blood castle will be a chaos if it works good... also, though you have to have a very good lvl to surpass it...

also, im thinking in add like a timer to the start... i mean, it says "Blood Castle Event! "... then it teleports you to da area... then, you dont have to just go and kill, i will add like 2 mins to buy potion or something like that... dunno, Totems, Hp potions, etc... its good too...

Level 3
Ok, yeah I didnt see that. I think as in game events it looks ok.
I think it needs more puzzles or bosses, but apart from that, great.

Like have another timer for how long they have to destroy the door, but also have there be slowly spawning mobs trying to kill you while you do that or something similar

Level 8
of course there are mobs trying to kill you (also, before you come to the door xD). if you read, i put that you have to kill a certain amount of mobs , for repair the bridge , and to appear the door... the same on Mages... also, there are no bosses or puzzles... its only killing spree! xD... you have to be strong... and work on team... the bosses are like the Uber Warriors and Mages... but not so bosses... they are a few, but they are much stronger than normal creeps...

Level 3
Yeah I understand that. That part is a lot like a lot of events, some grinding, some part hard boss or task that needs to be done.

Was just making sure that killing that door and stuff was hard, not just doing dps against some inanimate thing as much as you can but having to fight something at the same time.

Level 2
Make sure the difficulty scales by the number of players in the game. I hate games that don't do this (and there are a lot).

Level 8
you have to be gosu for passing the blood castle... thats why the Allies part... if you work in team , you can succes on it... but if not...you are fried xD...

Level 8
ok, i will PM you later... i actually dont have wc3 in my comp... but i will re-install it... thanks so much... when you really work on... i will +rep you.

Level 11
The bridge idea seems really interesting. Great idea in my opinion but i'm a bit lost with the door idea and statue. How would they repair a stone bridge?
Also you could have ademon square concept on the bridge.
Two birds, one stone bridge.

Level 8
the idea is that you have to break the door for passing to the statue room... i make a few modifications... but i not update 'em :cry:... the thing now is that, there is a Uber Mage in the other Room... you have to kill the Uber Mage for make the crystal statue appear. its quite good xD... also, i'm looking for the Original music of the Blood Castle... cuz its really good for the event. any modification i can make?.

Door: when you kill like 100 monsters... the a bridge appear in the path (so it let you go on), also, with the activation of this, the wooden door appear too... thats the idea.

Level 8
yeah, yeah... but someone who wants to join the event construction?... also, actually i dont have wc3 in my comp... so im unable to work, also, im unable to pass the map, but im making a new terrain, something new (not always like dota , cuz its bored to always have the same terrain :xxd:)... so im recruiting people from now... so i will save space in the map... also, this event only happen every 40 mins... so you have to train a lot xD... this can be a variation xD, not only base destruction... (i mean, the objective was always to destroy the enemy base at all cost. but my map will have other branches of gameplay too...), i dunno, quest etc... im thinking in new things... so i will post soon :grin:...

Status
Not open for further replies.