• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Escape Editor Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Mapname: Escape Editor Extreme

Creators: OrkOfMordor(Coding),Waradius(Design,Models), Darkt3mpl3r(Mapdesign)

Release: http://www.resources.hiveworkshop.com/?id=406&s=maps

Summary: There is one editor who create the escape and nine escapers whose try to pass the escape.
As Editor: Build a escape for the escaper. And use all the traps to make it difficult for them to pass it.
As Escaper: Just try to pass the escape from the editor.

Features: There are over 60 traps. Every trap have a fully other function. Also there are more then 10 options (like autorevive or enable/disable shared vision).

Progress: The current version is 1.8 but currently we think that version 2.0 will be the final version.
-Current number of traps: ca. 64 (like rotating cannon,boulder axis,whisp wheel)
-Current number of options: ca. 13 (like enable/disable fog, enable/disable shared vision,reset,autorevive... and some more)

Misc: This editor make very much fun to play with friends who dont leave fast. (because you need some time to make a escape) But there are some fun traps with them you can make some little minigames which can entertain the escaper. Also there is a command "-autoedit" which create automaticly a escape. (Ok currently its just one auto escape but in the next version I will add some more)

Also maybe you ask now yourself. Why the **** do "Hanky" present a map which dont use his name in the credits of the map. So I must explain that OrkOfMordor is me (Hanky). For more informations about my clan or about the map visit: ngo.phpbb3.net/forums.html .

Suggestions are welcome. :wink:

Btw: Hi to all hive users. :spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Level 14
*Update*

Version changed from 1.8 to 1.9!

Changelog from version 1.8 to 1.9:
- all players can now at the same time editor
- the main editor can say who will be editor helper and who not
- everyone has his own escaper unit (also the editor)
=> with this change you can play it also offline
- 2 autoedit escapes are added
- some design changes
=> Dark Tower model has now changed to vampirelord model
- some known bug fixed
=> boomerang come now back if the coordinates are outside of the map
=> shared vision is now fixed
- options added
=> kamikaze generator have now a new option (you can change the respawn time)
=> shockwave and vampirelord (dark tower) have now a setable distance of their missiles like shockwave or carrionswarm
- cleaned script
=> now we need no more rally points I made a system which need no more rally points (that means we need much lesser locations)
- also I made the game now fair
=> now the editor can turn off the adminmodes (some guys call it also cheats) and the admins cant change it back so that the cheats are on again
-bigger mapsize

Maybe I forgot something but I think I said the most important changes.

Link to download the map:
http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/421/

So have fun.

Level 14
Im not guilty. Moderators moved it wrongly and the moderator who moved it back again dont reacted at my first pm. Then after the second pm he moved it back. But I dont want to flame, maybe the moderator was busy and hasnt much time but whatever... finally its moved back to the appropriate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.