• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Errr...Kupo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
m-moogle_000.jpg

Now here's a problem. Moogles have their rights too.
Kupo. Now let's begin. I'd like just a little little model with teamglow (hero-like) that represents Moogle rights. I have tried to search for Moogles, I can't find any. Moogles have their rights, too!! Kupo. So it annoys me nobody has done one :roll:. The teamglow would be on the antenna (so it can be red, blue etc.) and I would design the abilities myself if it's goodly animated. No big problem, is there? Just a little hero Moogle. I would be really happy to see one! So if you're talented, can do animations and make models, please do one for me.
And if you love Final Fantasy, you would be doing one already. Kupo! 8) So if you can PLEASE do one and contact me, post it here and have fun. You have achieved your name in my next map's credits list. Over and out. (((=ReNeGaDe=))) PoWeR !!! Kupo. [/img]

Level 1
Cheez.

Someone reply. Please. Not much asked. If you can't do one yourself, please give me a tip if you know a site where is one. I just want a Moogle. Much asked? Kupo.

:idea: Don't leave this topic empty. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.