• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error message missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok, so another post from me...
I'm using glyphs in my map, random spawning active items like tomes or runes providing certain buffs for a period of time. It's simple, Hero that can even have its inventory full can pick it up, it activates, drops and destroys, everything works... but unit can't pick it up, right? It says only Units with inventory can pick up items or something like that... this error message can be changed in Gameplay Interface in WO or wherever, I can change it... but!
I'm using custom commandstrings.txt file imported to overwrite hotkeys etc. In this file, there are also Error messages that overwrite things that are set in Gameplay Interface tab... I changed that mentioned error message to "Only units with active inventory can use items" because Heroes in my map can have secondary unit's (passive) inventory for carrying more items... and now it's all messed up and instead of that message I want it to show up it says "Error message missing!"
What the hell guys?!

Status
Not open for further replies.