• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error call needs class or functionot: undefined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im currently using 3ds Max 5.1 which I have used in the past. For some reason, whenever I use ProFet's blizzimporter, I get an error when importing a model.

Code:
error call needs class or function, got: undefined
I thought my .mdl was corrupted, but Magos and War3Viewer are able to view the model flawlessly. In an attempt to fix the assumed corruption, I reverted to an older version of the model and converted it to a fresh .mdl

Still the error occured. I use 3Ds Max for a majority of modeling and animations. Sadly, Ive been trying to get it to work, but so far nothing has worked. Ive temporarily cured the cause resorting to Magos for everything but custom animations. Now my model is in the stage for customized animations, and Ive searched the internet and here for solutions, but they didnt work out for me.

Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.