• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EpicSized World Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
"I was wondering if anyone had a detailed epicsized world layout of earth?" I never asked anyone to make one just for me, I was just wondering if anyone had one since I don't. Read my posts more carefully... and thanks for making the new people feel at home.

Level 10
epic size.. earth shaped takes longer then 30 min
if u wana make it look proper say more like 3/4 hours including mountains major rivers etc. it aint that odd that he asks such a question.

But then again sorry i dont :), only lotr shaped maps..

Level 3
Yeah, I've tried to make them but I never know what scale to begin with, once I would make NA way to alrge and no room for asia, or I'll make NA too long with no room for SA. Its a hassle :(. Thanks for the help though. :)

Level 3
Yeah, I plan to get satrted on it in the next week or so. It is just hard because I continually jump into maps and end up leaving it to finish my 10 maps I started before... yeah, stupid system :). I plan to get started on it though.

Level 4
wow oziris....why you gotta be such a big loser?

Firstly
:
Omg how much times are new people going to post like this...No one will do it for u u dident even say why do u need it what map are u making people wont do the terrain for u just like that...man...think a litle...

incorrect grammar: "how many*" = dont spout gibberish at people

Secondly:
you answered a question he didnt even ask

thirdly:
dont say anything if you dont have anything helpful to say!

Anyways Gil-Galad i might actually try to make something like that but it will be limited by the scale to which i can make in a wc3 map, you will have to probably cut your units size by 70% if you mean to create a semi-realistic feel to a world map

Status
Not open for further replies.