• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic Legends AoS; testers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi everyone!
I've begun a new map some weeks ago. I decided to make an AoS style map cause I really like triggering spells and building that whole stuff on my own.

My problem was to find a proper name for it. BUT I DIDN'T
so it got the very boring name Epic Legends AoS...suggestions for better names are always welcome..

Many hours of my free-time went into that project and I now proudly present you an early version (0.30). The maps content is so far:

- different game modes (normal and -fg (fastgame))
- 13 fully working and 2 partitially working heros
- 69 custom abilities, about half of them trigger based
- fully working recipe system with 4 recipes so far
- creep upgrade system
- detailed leaderboard about the current player stats

That's what I've got so far. My problem's are:

- my english is not THAT good so I'd like to know if the spell descriptions are also easy to understand for you all
- I've not done ANY balancing yet; just put in some values for the spells that might be ok

If you are interested in helping me, if you got good ideas for new heros, if you notice bugs and if you've got some balancing suggestions you might sign up at:

http://elaos.foren-city.de/

thx in advance

credit goes to me, all people from this site whose icons I used and Shiggityshwa (spell ideas)

grinser

Level 4
Epic Legends

I'd say that you can put a poll for theTitle of this map.

Also I'd be intersted in helping you with this project

My strengths include

English

Object Editor

And making cool new heroes and abilities

Ps: tell me how to change hero Level limits

Status
Not open for further replies.