• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Elven Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
This is supposed to be a pic of a ghost Chimaera. What do you think? Personly I think it is the best pic i made so far. Not that you have seen any other by me:p hehe

Attachments

• Flot effekt drage Ghost.jpg
    Flot effekt drage Ghost.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Level 45
Iv been around sites with professional artists and very technical and proud artists, like areas a such as concept.org.
They would never ever talk like this, not unless they are fake or take an over dose of pills of some sort.
Plus, this looks more like an old painting that looks very...very...familiar in some way..
and.. iv been tricked by someone before who stole art..twice.., so i will hold my ground until this person proves me wrong or has proof.

EDIT: but if you really did make this, i guess you can take our accusations as a compliment i guess..

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Give the dragons wings and a dark aura (as for the spermcell part :D first thing that came to my head). The Golem, the stars are good just little too big, and the golem itself well its horrible the chimera is a masterpiece compared to it.
I can draw a better than that but i don´t have a scanner so i can´t prove it and its a lot diffirent drawing with photoshop. The legs are almost decent (The muscles are there) yes but they don´t connect correctly to the groin. and i do believe even a humanshaped golem requires a little neck atleast, both arms are a mess especially the right one (Is it dancing or sumthing?) and
Don´t double post.

That Golem makes it a little hard to believe you made that chimera and impossible to believe you made the planes because there perfect.
If you truly made those two pictures above i will get down on my knees and kiss your feet + apologise a thousand times!!

Level 45
wip, original or larger file(plus 2000x2000, dont bother resizing since i can tell) etc.
And dont double post.

and yes, i doubt too you made the dragon..specially since the dragon and golem..are..totally different in many levels.

and Frank Wootton made the plane Cannibal_Ninja.

I cant..really give crits on this, just besides ..try adding some..actual surface for the thing to sit/stand on, and try to define the shape alot more.
And dont use brushes like this, this is..just...not helping you if you used them..i dont know what you did but its..really all over the place..

It looks like u also had some sorta of santa face on the golem but went over it...this is really confusing you know?

You seriously better not have stolen that dragon or i wont be light if i find that my suspicions are true.

Last edited:
Level 35
golem itself well its horrible the chimera is a masterpiece compared to it.
to believe you made the planes because there perfect.
(Is it dancing or sumthing?) and
Don´t double post.

wip, original or larger file(plus 2000x2000, dont bother resizing since i can tell) etc.
And dont double post.

and yes, i doubt too you made the dragon..specially since the dragon and golem..are..totally different in many levels.

and Frank Wootton made the plane Cannibal_Ninja.

I cant..really give crits on this, just besides ..try adding some..actual surface for the thing to sit/stand on, and try to define the shape alot more.
And dont use brushes like this, this is..just...not helping you if you used them..i dont know what you did but its..really all over the place..

It looks like u also had some sorta of santa face on the golem but went over it...this is really confusing you know?

You seriously better not have stolen that dragon or i wont be light if i find that my suspicions are true.

Hmm alot to answear on:

The golem i made in 2 min, and wulf I made a cirkel with fire in and then used stamp to copy pieces of it into a golem. And yes ninja it is supposed to be dancing, but yes it is shit. And no it didnt had a santa face, but I agree it looks a little like it, it should have eyes but still yes. I will improve the golem much more. I upload new version soon.

The dragon took me 5 hours to make, so thats proably why the golem is shit. And again the dragon is the best pic I ever made.

The plane: I never made it, as wulf said it is made by Frank Wootton, i only use it as a reference if people doesnt know who the red-baron is.

And sry for the double post, removed it.

But Wulf what does it help you to have it a larger filesize?? confused.

what's so hard to believe it's not his/hers (don't know what kind of name is that)

He or she?? What does Arne sounds like?? A girl?? NO! It is a boy name... in DK (it is) maybe where you came from girls is named Arne...............

(Edit: deletet golem, new version will come)

Last edited:
Level 35
wulf i made that larger filesize, made two versions because i didnt realy know what you want. I made one where the filesize is bigger, and one where the pic is bigger. But what shall i do with them?? send them to you or......

Strange this is the first time i ever hear that my name could be a girl name..... but i bet you know it hehe. Because isnt it right that your a girl or am I lost? And wulf compared to what you made of pics, my best pic is crawling on the floor.

Level 45
I dont get what u meant for the last bit.. but okay.

i mean. the original file, my digital arts are often done on 2000x2000+ and then i shrink them to lesser than 1000 in pixels when im showing them to people.
Im asking, do u have the original large one, and if it has layers or in psp or psd or whatever the hell its called format.
Yes im a girl and arne sounds like a girls name around here, but im guessing it may be short for arnold? hmm..maybe...anyway, once i have proof or anything i may ask the staff on their thoughts since i still believe the dragon is..well..too skilled. But ill clean up the thread later, dw.

Level 35
You do know thats ridiculously stupid if you do that. =/
Pretty much all artists resize thier digital work. =_=

Is it therefor you can get your pics so detailed? I will try that tecnic on my golem. Thx for the advice.....

Here is new version af the golem, I tryid making the muschles clear, thats hard. Also tryid making a prober face, turned out well I think. Nut the muschle arnt still not as good as I could wish, and I realy dream of that day where i can get an non craked version of photoshop, it makes my fire look green, for someanoying reson.
But what do you think?

And yes, it is not as good the dragon, but i am not good to humanshapes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.