• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Elder Scrolls Online ETA 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
That game is garbage. It has literally 0 to do with the actual elder scrolls. Its just a shitty swtor/wow clone with a little elder scrolls skin on top. But you won't be thieving, you won't be able to do whatever you want, dozens of other things that this new game won't have.

Level 14
What more does it offer than Guild wars 2 ? I watched the whole presentation and it was boring in terms of gameplay revealations. And the zones they chose to show were so... just nothing to impress me. I hope in the future tho it is still too early to judge.

Level 19
The graphics is very similar to WoW, but who cares about graphics.
Seems bad though and as molaos said, WoW sprinkled with elder scrolls on top.

Dawnguard should have a thread too.
But maybe this harsh feedback is just that too much is riding on Bethesda/ZeniMax Online for it.

EDIT

Watched the trailer again, analyzed it, and I take back everything I said.
Looks awesome and i'm hyped for it. I love the synergy part.

Last edited:
I don't want to watch a trailer, but it's not like I'd get anything out of a Trailer by
Bethesda anyways, as they seem to rather leave the good things out of
trailers/documentations/such, and only reveal them in the game. It makes sense, since if
you get to know every good thing before the game release and none of the bad things,
ye'll have a shitty experience.

Level 9
online Bethesda?

Bethesda sucks in gameplay. The only way why I keep playing is the good SINGLEPLAYER story.

I don't want some guy named Dink McBallsack running around naked while im trying to do a Dark Brotherhood quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.