• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Keeper mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have a thread on the Battle Net 2 forums about this. The main problem is to make it possible to change cliff height in game. It would be the coolest way to make it work, and probably also the less resource demanding way. The other option considered being filling the map with blocks or other kinds of units to dig through.

The things I would think possible to make is rooms. Either make them a new kind of creep or pylon, or just make them like lowered supply depots.

The dungeon could also just be premade, just putting in debris and rubble here and there to dig through. The AI will probably not be easy to make, but the editor should be able to handle it. Should be a bit like an advanced Tower Defense the way I see it.

Any ideas on how to make this possible? If you havent tried Dungeon Keeper, then a similar game is Evil Genius or to some extent Theme Hospital. Just Theme Hospital lacking traps and attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.