• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dry Lands

What do you find best ?

• The morning one.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The noon one.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The afternoon one.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The night one.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • None of them.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is the first scene of my new campaign, i made it in morning, noon, afternoon and night atmosphere (vote for the one you like most).

Thanks for all comments and/or criticism.

Attachments

• (1) MORNING.JPG
    (1) MORNING.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 156
  • (2) NOON.JPG
    (2) NOON.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 140
  • (3) AFTERNOON.JPG
    (3) AFTERNOON.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 122
  • (4) NIGHT.JPG
    (4) NIGHT.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 145
Level 8
"Afternoon" looks the nicest I think, the sky and fog work. Night.. is a wee bit too dark thus shows the flaws of ground fog hovering over the landscape sometimes high, sometimes low.

Make smaller regions and have them only on the lower flat plains not on the hills give them ground fog try to keep the ground fog on the ground and off the hills.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Level 10
I think the morning one has prob the most potential. I say this because I like that type of sky the most =P I was willing to overlook the fact that you can see the end of the world. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but, I think the reason most people said the night was the best was because it made it harder to see the end of the world. Therefore, it looked the most appealing. Try and make some small mountains or something to get rid of the "end of the world" edge on them and I think it will help a lot. Nice pics tho... :thumbs_up:

Level 13
What is going on in the first scene
i dont want to know everything
just the rough mood of whats happening
and either whats going to happen after or what happened before AKA prolog
i'll give my thoughts after that info
PS nice job on them though nice work

Status
Not open for further replies.