• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dragon Age Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Wait...
There is a 20% for success, 60% for a half-success (the units become tranquil, weaker then normal mages and cannot upgrade further) and a 20% of death.
I didn't know that the chance to become a Tranquil was so high...

Level 2
Hey dude, It's me Illidan_Hunter, your original terrainer. I wish ya good luck with this project and I'm pretty sorry that I can't help anymore since I got my own project to take care of.
PS: The terrain is pretty cool. xD xD

Level 9
Maybe he forgot his password.I have 2 accs too (turned out that the passwords for both accs were the same)

On-topic:So whats the progress?

Level 8
Progress: Done the Templar branch heroes, fixed up their spells so they work, yay! Lothering and Redcliffe + Redcliffe Castle and a village west of redcliffe are completed. The lake calenhand done, with the Imperial HWY around it. Working on Haven and that area in general now, taking a little break today, then back to work!

Level 9
Hey, Teal. here.

This morning I've finished a new thread logo:
dragonageorigins.png

What ya think?

daom.png

Last edited:
Level 8
Sure, maybe wait until we have some terrain set up, to have something to actually present :p Also, when I start getting terrain concept up, you can help with Teal. terraining, if you want, and if teal wants.

As for the taint system, very simply, it's sorta like a cross between parasite, and dark conversion, I'll explain it in depth later on.

Level 9
'Sup.
I'm sorry for the late reply, but I've been very busy with some tournaments and school exams. I can continue working on the terrain as you requested me via PM. Feel free to send the it at [email protected] or throw a simply PM (if the size is allowed).
- sd

Status
Not open for further replies.