• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Draenei male is fail?

Draenei are fail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Draeneis are very awesome I like them very much...males are great and look very fine to me..it's an old race and very powerful ..If i play wow I would've made a draenei paladin or shaman..cuz they look powerful

Level 13
It depends how they look. For example, this one is win:

index.php

Level 7
Question: Kinda off topic but how come draeni in WC3 look so much different then draeni in WoW? (Prolly a lore thing).

Level 2
it would be cool if someone can make a Draenei model...it just looks like eredar model with simple changes

Level 36
I love the Draenei in Wc3. In WoW, they just got wrecked. Firstly, the tauren legs make them retarded. Next, the tail. God damn that tail. Total failure right there. On top of it all, they cashed in on Pirates of the Carribean's Davey Jones by making the Draenei males have squid-beards as well. Totally lame.

Level 13
Imo the Draenei would look better if their upper and lower bodies were balanced in terms of design. MAke the upper body thinner and less muscular and make the legs thicker and more muscular, then they would look better.

Level 13
I dont know why you people hate digigrade legs. I love them, far better than ugly thick meat human ones. Tails are also a big +++
I have nothing against the legs. I just feel like should be buffed/made thicker to make it look like they wouldn't break under the weight of the Draenei male's massive upper body.

Level 2
I hate draenie. They're ugly like hell.
I hate my brother for having 3 lvl 70 draenais xD 3x fail

horde forever

Level 1
Draenei

They're ok. The males look like Ganondorf from SSBB. I'm kinda displeased with the whole Shamans for Allies and Pallies for Horde. That kind messed it up. There isn't much variation in the voices that NPC Daenei's have. And the guys have crappy hair.

Level 2
The mere fact that they butchered the lore so much to add them conveniently into the game as part of the Alliance makes me angry, they're the most infuriating race in the game bar the Gnomes...

Level 9
Oh gawd no not Draenei. They're space goats! There's no way you can like 'em. I mean, the males are especially intolerable. Tentacles on chin? Come on.

Horde FTW. No reason to roll allies.

I'm assuming this is in terms of WoW (normal draenei) and not Warcraft 3 (with the broken).

Status
Not open for further replies.