• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotU needs a 2nd writer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The Mod:

DotU is a TD/AOS project that pits two sides against each other with very different gameplay mechanics. Players can choose from 4 races and a total of 27 heroes.

The first half of the game consists of a PvP Tower Defense with one team building the map's defenses and the other leading the attack with their chosen heroes. At the end of this half, the defending players get their heroes and, with the use of minions and mini-bosses, they will have to stop the attacking team from reaching the core of a massive fortress.

The mod departs from Warcraft Lore and into a brand new universe, with different races, factions, characters, core concepts and a new name. DotU is set in a world conflicted with radical changes; where medieval kingdoms, their ethics and their legends are giving place to drastically new cultures and rising new technologies.

What Do We Need?
We are looking for a new writer to join the Team. His task will be to help complete the heroes' background stories, creeps and tower descriptions. The position is temporary, but with high chances to join development further beyond the mod's release.

For More Information:
Check out our Facebook page HERE or contact me by PM or VM.

I Want To Apply!
Then you can send me a PM, VM or write right here in this thread. If you can, please send me a sample of your work.

Thank you all for reading!!!

Last edited:
Level 5
Thank you all for replying! We've decided on Doomlord for the position. Congrats to him!

Sorry for not updating the thread earlier and thank you all, again. We may decide to open new positions in the near future, in which case, we'll re-bump this thread or open a new one.

Best Regards,
dzerpic

Status
Not open for further replies.