• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dota LoD bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

There are a few minor bugs in Dota LoD ever since reforged came out which are discussed in detail on blizzard's forum here: Dota LoD Bugs

Some b.net programmers even replied with possible solutions to these bugs, however, nobody seems to be willing to, or able to implement said solutions. Is anyone here able to read the post in the above link and see if they can solve these few bugs?

Kind regards,

ThePoet

Level 9
I think the strange spell effect might be caused because since 1.32 Engineering upgrade is broken, on which LoD relies heavily. Has to be made with a workaround now. Maybe Dracolich would be wiling to fix it, but I can understand if he is fed up at this point.

Level 2
Ya I asked him already and he was not willing to at this time. That's why I reached out to the rest of the Hive. Thanks for your assessment. If it's the Engineering upgrade it wouldn't be a complex fix, just a pain for it would require many spells to be reworked, probably just using a new base spell or dummy... hopefully.

Do you know of anyone who might have access to the map so as to attempt to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.