• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] DotA and WC3 synergy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
This is Map Development, meaning you need a development reason for posting here. What you're doing is just shamelessly advertising something that's already posted. Use your signature for that.

If you want to make better use out of this thread, then post info about your map (screenshots, videos, descriptions of features, etc.) and ask for improvement suggestions.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
1. Tickles didn't say anything disrespectful to you, stop being butthurt.
2. His points are absolutely correct.
3. Your Join Date doesn't prove anything at all about your age (not that I cared anyway, but since you had to bring up that argument) and even if you actually should be older (again, I don't care a tiny bit), age doesn't mean anything if someone behaves your way.
4. Work on your own tone.

It's being developed ffs. And show a little respect while talking to older people.

Indeed. Please do show some respect regardless of one's own join date.

By the looks of it you have quite an 'interesting' past when it comes to behavior on the site.
Please do consider revising that inappropriate attitude of yours.

Level 17
1. Tickles didn't say anything disrespectful to you, stop being butthurt.
2. His points are absolutely correct.
3. Your Join Date doesn't prove anything at all about your age (not that I cared anyway, but since you had to bring up that argument) and even if you actually should be older (again, I don't care a tiny bit), age doesn't mean anything if someone behaves your way.
4. Work on your own tone.

Shar is absolutely Right.

Level 8
Indeed. Please do show some respect regardless of one's own join date.

By the looks of it you have quite an 'interesting' past when it comes to behavior on the site.
Please do consider revising that inappropriate attitude of yours.

Agree. I hope that he considers your propositions.Stop arguing Shar, this is not a place for it, this is just a thread to promote my map among the unlearned.

Level 6
Agree. I hope that he considers your propositions.Stop arguing Shar, this is not a place for it, this is just a thread to promote my map among the unlearned.

No, this is not the place to promote your map, this is a place to show your Map's Development, promoting it comes after you've given us reason to check it out in the first place. And I'm pretty sure Heinvers was talking to Shar, as Shar really was on point, and you are in the wrong. Please follow the rules and show respect in this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.