• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Do we need more resource moderators?

Do we need more resource moderators?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok?

Whats e-peen???

I said about 1000 times the whole thing is up to the admins

They could whatever they hell they want, all this is is just a big suggestion box, if they wanna ignore it they can do so with a clear conscious

Level 12
Off-Topic

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!!!!!!!! :cry::ugly::ugly::ugly::cry::wsad:

I wish I knew, so badly

Mostly cuz it's funny that I don't know, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S FUNNY

I'm out of the loop on my own joke :eek:

Level 17
Problem is, users grow fast, mods dont. Look at it this way, we have almost 5000 active users. And about, how many, i would say 20-30ish mods.

Lets say less than half of these users make resources, either maps, or icons, or models etc. (mostly maps) so about 1700.

1700, and 30 mods... Most of the mods of course, arent even resource mods.

You do the math. Oh and, thats if they submit ONE thing each. And also if it isnt MORE users that make resources.

Level 12
Most Resources take a while to make

But, spells take anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 days to make

And, although the mods can do many of them, the long ones usually take quite a while to moderate, except for maybe the JASS spells

Level 11
More map moderators will not solve the problem in the map section. Its a shitty job, hard to find competent people who are willing to do the job in the first place, and when one is found, they eventually go inactive. Most maps submitted are complete crap. At least 1 LOAP a week, usually a lot more. And minorly edited ones, too. "OMFG ANOTHER LOAP MAP!!! AWESOME!!!"... thus why finding competent people to be map mods is hard.

As for this whole thing about asking to be a mod.... Let me simply state in my trademark big red letters:
Don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.