• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Difficulty System - Celestial Defense (Y u no work?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I attempted to use hunalexnl's Difficulty System (dialog version) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...orials-279/difficulty-system-easy-way-130486/

But the enemies don't seem to get stronger when normal or hard difficulty is picked. They should have had +5 armor and +15% attack speed in normal mode and +10 armor and +15% attack speed at hard mode.

Also, the text doesn't appear most of the time, and when it appears, it's flooded.
  • Game - Display to (All players) for 10.00 seconds the text: ((Name of (Triggering player)) + has selected easy mode.)
Anyone have a solution for this?

Level 16
Moin moin =)

First of all, pure shame on hive that they approved this worst triggered "system" if you can call it like this...
The system "works" so far for me so check:

- You have all the used abilities?
- This "system" only increase the power of units owned by "Player 2(Blue)" as you can see in the Group Action"
- The bug in this system is, the massage shows up for every picked unit (wtf). This can explain the flood.

- Other note: The creator missed to clear the dialog if you want use it more then once.

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Level 33
The system initially add every possible spells to the units (via Object Editor), right ?
Then, remove all un-needed spell based on difficulties

Well, I think it's better if you just add those abilities in-game (trigger it) based on difficulties, it's a one-way work, and more efficient I think

Status
Not open for further replies.