• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Did you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This thread is for those hidden things.
Ill start

1. Did you know divine shield can be cast without disrupting channeling skills?

2. Did you know units with 0 movement cannot be moved or flying height change?

3. Did you know setting missle speed to 0 causes alot of lag?

Level 28
Even the lich king most powerful minions knows that!
But did you know?

1 - That Arthas did not become the lich king it's was only an illusion
2 - That Varian Wrynn is a Worgen!
3 _ That Sylvanas is not a Forsaken!

Level 11
Lich please every one knows the lore of Warcraft.
But-

1. Did you know you can copy and paste terrain in the world editor?

2. Did you know you setting two regions to move a unit to the other one when a units enters the region will cause the client to crash?

3. Did you know you can save the total model file size by using pre existing Warcraft textures?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
1. Did you know that there were dragon raiders in Warcraft? (Source)
2. Did you know that the bronze dragon Chromie's (Mortal name, full name Chronormu) gender is unknown? She appears in the form of a female gnome but her name ends with 'dormu' which all bronze dragons male names end with ('dormi' for females). (Source 1, Source 2)

Level 28
Did you know that there is a way in WC3 Reign of Chaos, Human Campaign, Chapter six : Elimination, to stop Mal'ganis from coming back! Seriously
Did you that in the last Chapter of WC3 TFT there is a way to bug the AI Editor of Illidan's base! Did you?

Level 19
all powerful veteran gamers know this

1. did you know by setting the flight height to 9999 causes the screen to flash when the sun height until is attacked
2. did you know setting flying units height to 0 makes them appear to be able to faze throw walls and trees

Did you know, that in the Siege of Silvermoon mission in the RoC Undead Campaign, if you possess a High Elf Worker you can build High Elf units and buildings except the barracks since they gave it an organic classification, and you can also train unlimited Human Heroes if you build an Altar?

Level 28
Did you know, that in the Siege of Silvermoon mission in the RoC Undead Campaign, if you possess a High Elf Worker you can build High Elf units and buildings except the barracks since they gave it an organic classification, and you can also train unlimited Human Heroes if you build an Altar?

Huhah! I already know that! And I've try it back then! I've trained paladin, Archmage to fight sylvanas base and the golem guardian! But the holy light can not be used to health a deathknight...! That's a nice trick, I suppose it's Blizzard mistake to forget that!
Unlike she did in the 8th Chapter :Blackrock and roll, again! You can convert a peon but you can build nothing! I wish that this is were blizzard made that mistake...!

Status
Not open for further replies.