• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Defense Of The Two Rivers v1.23

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Battle of the Two Rivers
I made this map for my dad and decided to post on the Hive. Three factions battle it out in a small group of villages called the Two Rivers. This map is based off the popular book: The Shadow Rising.

The Two Rivers men fight to make thing return to normal. To win all they have to do is keep Perrin alive.

The White Cloaks came to the Two Rivers chasing Perrin who they believe is a Dark Friend. To win they have to Survive.

The Trollics came to the Two Rivers chasing Perrin because their master wants him killed. Trollics are beasts that eat humans and live to fight and are usually driven to certain areas by Myrddraal. To win they have to kill Perrin.

This map is complete but I am still releasing updates so check in often for the newest version.

Keywords:
battle, two rivers, Wheel of Time
Contents

Defense Of The Two Rivers v1.23 (Map)

Reviews
09:18, 24th Jun 2013 Orcnet: my comment
Level 30
Both game play and terrain value is a bit low right now, How about recap the whole map and turn it into a more story based Altered Melee map? since its based on a book make up a cinematic for each tale for dialogue used, right now it looks like a simple made game please practice and learn more ways in building a decent map and once its done you can go back in action here.