• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Death Lords Cavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
{new}Death Lord's Cavern Ver. 2.0{new}

Tough Zai

Presents

Death Lord's Cavern Ver. 2.0

Storyline of the Game

StoryLine
You’re a dread Lord of Undead who aimed to control the KALIMDOR, you raided each villages, slay all the villagers and convert them into you minion.
In your quest near the Castle of KALIMDOR, together with you minion you planned to siege the castle during the incoming eclipse. You set your camp around the castle and wait the perfect timing in advancing to the castle.
Three days before that day, your Brother went to the castle and tell the Great King of your plans in taking over the castle.
They set a plan to capture you inside the castle during the taking over. All the soldiers and villagers flee from the castle leaving only the The Great King and his loyal Champions.
The Great King sends an immediate Message to his allies for the plan in capturing the Dread Lord.
At dawn Before the Eclipse your brother rushes to your camp and advice you to advance now before the allied forces came, without knowing that your brother is luring you into the castle where the allied forces are waiting, and all of the allied forces are prepared in the taking over.
During the Siege your minions are advancing slowly and their numbers are getting lower and lower, together with your brother you rush in to the back door of the castle where the captivity is plotted.
In that moment you fought so hard that even your brother is trying to kill,
Then suddenly the Great King Casted a spell that will seal your power and cannot be used again. As the night goes on the Eclipes will not be stop by the allied forces and the the king Himself,they immediately dis-arm the Death Lord and taking his power to manipulate and converts dead. As the Eplipse passes your power grows and you manage to absorb some of the power from the phenomenon. You suddenly kill the champion who holds you and trying to kill the king.
The battle between you and the King is so terrible that you drain almost all of you power,
On the other side of the castle the allied forces Kings are charging towards you together with their assassins and Heroes,
Because you are out numbered and the eclipse slowly passed out then don’t have enough power to fight, you flee from the battle and leave the message “I’ll will kill you ONE by ONE”.
After you fled you notices that you’re at the midst of unknown cavern, and no one know what your exact location is, and you decided to stay in the cavern and regain your strength and minion.
You discover that their is one Shrine who revives you, and that shrine will give you a power of immortality, protect the shrine as hardly as you can and kill the Kings of each races.

Game Play

GamePlay
It’s a single Player, Castle defense, RPG type of game, but with a little twist on the gameplay.
In normal CASTLE DEFENSE type, the game was focused only on your castle to defend and tons of creeps incoming.
In this type of game play, First you have to defend your [ Shrine] you castle that keep you reincarnated every time you died, Second is you have to plan and try to find a way to kill the 4 Kings. Each Kings will drop an item that will help you to slay the Human King, If the King of Human will be slayed you finishes the GAME with a VICTORY.
But don’t leave your Shrine without any guards or get back to the Shrine if you feel that your minion cant handle the enemies. The GAME finishes with a DEFEAT if your Shrine is destroyed.

Screen Shots

REDBARON for Map Preview and Loadinng Screen

Hive Community For the Models And IconsREDBARON for Map Preview and Loadinng Screen

Hive Community For the Models And Icons
Tranquil for King Model
Grendel for Skeleton Brute
Sin'dorei300 for female necro
Happy Tauren for Power lich
Cherub as my Beta Player

Ver. 2.0 is now on progress and improved game-play will be expected

Terain - 99%
Units Balancing - 95%
Dungeon/Farming - 99%
Item/crafting - 99%
MAP is finish but i have to test it my self first..

223510-albums6007-picture65259.jpg

223510-albums6007-picture65258.jpg

223510-albums6007-picture65260.jpg

223510-albums6007-picture65261.jpg

223510-albums6007-picture65262.jpg

223510-albums6007-picture65264.jpg

223510-albums6007-picture65263.jpg

223510-albums6007-picture65265.jpg

Download here>>>http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/death-lords-cavern-ver-2-0-a-229291/?prev=status%3Dp%26u%3Dtough_zai

Pls. give your comment

Last edited:
Level 31
As it is visible from screenshots, terrain and imported material are rather pale, it would be difficult to attract audience with this kind of presentation. It is single player, so there is no need to worry about its size.

What's the progress, what is the date of expected release?

Level 7
im sory for that screen shot i made that in rush and i will edit that,, i dont have any import in my terrains rather i used all the things available on WE.

Im fixing little bit with the leaks but the map and terrain was done, together with the cinematic..all goes well and ready to upload..one thing that henders me are fixing the leaks...

i cannot fix it yet because the custom script that was given by the other user her in hive to me was wrong or maybe i was not followed it correctly...

im planning to upload before the year ends.....:goblin_boom:

Level 31
Well, it is single player so you can forget leaks. I, for example, never worry about leaks when making single player map, you basically can't feel it during the game if it is not online.

I suggest you not to use WE material as the only material due to single player. Size doesn't matter, plus imported material create way better impression of a game.

Level 7
This game is like the map X Hero Siege where you defend the Castle first and after defending it for a long time, you will seek the final bosses. This game interests me, keep it up!

yes but iDK that When my Beta tester told that he played the same type of gameplay..i just know it yesterday but my map was not copied on that hero siege Map,,mybe its just a coincidence... hehhre gonna be out after some blancing,,,,
ty:ogre_haosis:

Level 7
actually its done just this afternoon.. i have to test it before i upload....will this map has been overhauled and i think this one will be much more better than the first version....when i finish all the test and last changes ill just give you a link for my map... thanks for supporting my map...

Level 7
amm...im working on my map while i just update this thread...sorry dont have some screenyy coz when i covert to jpg it becomes blur and little bit black not nice to post here....am woking now on balancing the units little bit more...

Level 7
not not really heheh, actually its done but when i test it i still have some things to fix yet hehehe..thats why its still on the process .....hehehe..then how about your heroes tale?

btw what tool did you use in converting tga to jpg? for you screen shots, i used the corel x5 but it doesnt look good when i convert it....

Level 30
not not really heheh, actually its done but when i test it i still have some things to fix yet hehehe..thats why its still on the process .....hehehe..then how about your heroes tale?

btw what tool did you use in converting tga to jpg? for you screen shots, i used the corel x5 but it doesnt look good when i convert it....

Slow progress for my Heroes Tale... balancing lots of items, making Item recipes for it and making some skills for Bosses. And for tga to jpg, I used Irfan View in converting.

Level 7
yeah not so much.i just overhauled the whole terrain, hehehe, i made it balance and i add item crafting for it im now about to finish the map..coz i made little changes and balancing of units...

mybe this week it will be out,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.