• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Ultimate Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hdr_dbz.gif

Ultimate Reborn

Hello, my map is called DBZ Ultimate Reborn and it is amazing so far. My map is about going through all the sagas and defeating them and killing all the villians to win. Its basically like dbz tribute except better. In my map the ss transformations change the color of your hair and you can fly anywhere you want. I am also trying to get some custom made spells to make it even more better. I have very good terrain at the moment, but it may still need some help. I need help with some triggers though and i need really and i mean really good people who are good at triggers to help me with this one problem. Well i hope some people well try to help! Thanks!

PROJECT RECRUITMENT: We are looking for SOME highly skilled terrainers and triggerers to help make our map the best it can be. We think the terrain is very good at the moment, it would just be nice to get some advice and criticism.

Current Z Fighter Transformations (Work In Progress)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Vegeta
Super Saiyan 1 & 2
Ultra Super Saiyan 1 & 2
Gravity Training
Golden Oozaru
Fusion Dance

Gohan
Potential
Z Sword Power
Anger
Super Saiyan 1 & 2

Trunks
Ultra Super Saiyan 1 & 2
Best Sword
Super Saiyan 1 & 2
Fusion Dance

Piccolo
Fuse with Nails
Fuse with Kame
Full Nails Power
Full Kame Power

Goten
Super Saiyan 1 & 2
Revenge
Rebirth
Fusion Dance

Goku
Super Saiyan 1-4
Golden Oozaru
Kaioken x20
Fusion Dance
Instant Transmission

Current Villain Transformations (Work In Progress)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Level 2
Cool

This could become a good map. Im an OK map maker, with good knowledge of the Dragonball series. (VERY GOOD in the Frieza, Android, Cell, and Buu saga's) I hope I can help you create a great DBZ map

Level 4
I hope this will be a nice DBZ map, most of them are not very impressive. I can help you with spells and abilities and i also have a ton of dbz models.

Status
Not open for further replies.