• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Darky please read my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am going to tell the truth and i am willing to be banned because of the truth my opinion TRUe opinion is really true because eveyone else is scared of you going to ban them if you say it sucks but i am willing to be banned to express my opinion ok here it is
i have just recently played the spiderqueen and my opinion is it really was boring maybe not the last 2 levels but it wasx still boring but when i played this i must say it was very good and whats you peoples favorite unit mines the chaos spider it like a infernal spider its sooo cool when will you release all of the models and skins and last great job my rating

Natures Call- The Spiderqueen 2/5 boring
natures call- return of the dragons 5/5 very exciting
you have done a good job darky if i am to be banned for saying the spiderqueen is boring than so be it for i have expressed my feelings and i am willing to pay the price anyway good job darky28

Level 3
Why should anyone be banned for saying his or her opinion? That could only happen, if you say something against the rules. But saying thet a map or campaign is bad or could be better is not against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.