• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Ingame Interface for my RPG game, Bosses of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hi all users of THW! I'm working on a Warcraft 3 TFT RPG project called the Bosses of Warcraft.

What I'm looking for is a skilled user of any program which can create me a Custom Ingame Interface for my RPG game Bosses of Warcraft.
The best way that I can describe what i mean with Custom Ingame Interface is this:
"When you play normal as human/night elf/undead/orc there is like a human/night elf/undead/orc atmosphere around the portrait of the unit, the selection tab, the minimap and at all of the F9,F10,F11,F12 and so on. I want a custom one for my RPG map."

You can download the map here at THW to test it and see what style you think it should be made in. I am free for all suggestions and help is HIGHLY appreciated!

As you can see in the video the race which I use for each player is Orc.

If you need any more info about me, the map or anything else feel free to send my a reply by Email, Ingame or here!

Everyone that help me get the Interface which I'm looking for are rewarded with +rep as well as an unique In Game Mount in Bosses of Warcraft.

-Contact info-
:fp: [email protected]
:fp: Warcraft 3 TFT name Sverkerman

Thank you for reading and replying :ogre_haosis:
This is how my game looks:

Level 15
If you wanted to use a public custom UI there is one on the hive I believe (in the skins section - snowy theme) and also several at WC3C.net (a panda one, a demon one, and a nerubian one).

If not you can try to find a 2d-artist to make one for you personally but its such a long and arduous undertaking that it'll pry be very difficult to find someone :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.