• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Icons for Black_Stan's Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, I'm currently working on a map using some of Black_Stan's models and couldn't get my hands on any of the icons so: I have made a set of Icons for the models that i have, but merely by using ingame screenshots of each model's portrait (they still look good due to Black_Stan's awesome model quality:thumbs_up:) I did it this way because 1: Time efficieny, 2: I'm not an accomplished Icon Editor.

What i want to discuss is whether it would be helpful to THW users for me to upload these Icons. Does their usefulness to map editors outweigh the fact that they aren't handmade? Discuss :D

(Of course Credits must be given to Black_Stan as the Icons are - in effect - cropped screenshots of his models.)

Status
Not open for further replies.