• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom cursor disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm trying to get a cursor from a map that looks good to me, but my cursor is gone after I use it. The cursor should look like this

anyone know how to fix it? or has this cursor?
1626828798823.png

Attachments

• Cursor.rar
    46.1 KB · Views: 23
Level 29
First off all, are you using the latest version of Warcraft 3?
I think the structure of game data has been changed since latest patch of Warcraft 3.
Also, there is something wrong when you installed the custom cursor.
The in-game cursor location should be like this: "UI/Cursor" (MPQ) or "war3.w3mod/ui/cursor" (CASC).
In this folder, there should be both MDX and BLP files. You must place both files there. Alternatively, use Local files to enable the mod.

Level 1
First off all, are you using the latest version of Warcraft 3?
I think the structure of game data has been changed since latest patch of Warcraft 3.
Also, there is something wrong when you installed the custom cursor.
The in-game cursor location should be like this: "UI/Cursor" (MPQ) or "war3.w3mod/ui/cursor" (CASC).
In this folder, there should be both MDX and BLP files. You must place both files there. Alternatively, use Local files to enable the mod.
I'am currently using 1.28.5 version, and yes Cursor directory is "UI\Cursor" I put the files there but like as I said whenever I use those files my cursor gone (if I just using .blp file the cursor will show up but won't showing any effect like sakura/cursor trail), it looks like Warcraft cannot use ".mdx" file and make me confused. When I use those file my cursor disappeared but whenever I play the map it looks good without any problem

In case there's wanna see the map : ACGv267.w3x

Status
Not open for further replies.