• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Creeps going back to spawn point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys, my first post here :) and also my first map. OK, let's get going.

The creeps are suposed to move from spawn point, to region 1 and then region 2 and then region 3... and then region 4. But, my problem is, they started to moving from region 3 to region 1 and after doing that, going to region 2 again, and region 3 again, however, this second time they arrive in region 4, they go D. i wonder what's wrong in here?

here's the trigger that makes them move(quite simple eh?)
  • Regiao 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Spawn Point <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Move To (Center of 1 <gen>)
that trigger is repeated(changing the region that the unit enters of course) until they reach region nº 3, and then they go back to region 1. there's a total of 12(counting spawn and kill[life loosing] points) regions, and they just do that on the third one. There's nothing blocking their way to make them move back to their spawn point(region 1 is in front of spawn point, so they reach it first, moving to region 2) so..... any sugestions? btw, i've also thought that the problem might the creeps, but i made a new one and it didn't solve my problem...

Level 3
Its a creep constant that tells them to auto move back unless they are encountered or a new order :

Gameplay Constants / Creeps :

Guard Distance / Guard Return Distance / Guard Return Time : Make them all high numbers say 10000. ( Whatever :p )

Which will stop them from turning back .

~DrEvil

Last edited:
Level 3
thanks guys, gonna test these 2 ways now :)

EDIT: Just tried the first way, worked fine. btw ziggy, i'm too lazy right now to test your way D:
EDIT2:In first try i've constructed 1 tower only, now 3 towers, and the bug returned, going to check ziggy's way now(lol).
EDIT3: idk if i'm being dumb but i can't find your command ziggy...

Status
Not open for further replies.