• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Creation of Doodads In a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have a spell and upon casting it creates doodads in a circle around the caster traping units within it (distance from caster to innermost edge of the circle should be 400, making distance from edge to edge 800. Currently I have this trigger:
  • Rock Smash RoR
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Rock Smash
    • Actions
      • Set RockCreationPoint = 0.00
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 34, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set L = (Position of (Casting unit))
          • Destructible - Create a Rock Smash Doodad at (L offset by 400.00 towards RockCreationPoint degrees) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation (Random integer number between 1 and 9)
          • Set RockCreationPoint = (RockCreationPoint + 25.00)
But it keeps yeilding this effect http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc282/Gost_Wc3/?action=view&current=RockformationExample.jpg, what should i do to get a more perfect looking circle?

Level 10
Seriosuly? I did the equation right? Sexy ^^. I figured as much, i think i know how to fix it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.