• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Costum Campaign Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I do not know if this is the right section to post this but I really need some help.
I am having problems playing Costum Campaign. After downloading and adding them at the Campaign folder in Warcraft III directory, I attempt to play them and this is where the problem starts. When i click the exact Costum Campaign I'd like to play it shows nothing just a text * Just another Warcraft III Map*

Anyone can give me a hand on what to do with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Level 1
I had this problem too and that's because sometimes downloads aren't completed (compare your file size with the one mentioned in the campaign topic)
You just have to redownload it and watch its size.

I have an other problem but with my own custom campaign. For unknown reasons, when I try to load a mission in the campaign loading screen, it says "error during loading. The map is unavailable or corrupted"
And then if I go to the campaign editor, I can no longer edit my maps, so I have to delete them and readd them to save my campaign.

Any tips ?

EDIT: After 2 days of research, I finally found what's wrong.
You can't load a map in a campaign with special characters in files name, like "é"
I changed the name and the problem was solved.

Last edited:
Level 1
Yes, indeed the download is not fully complete but it looks like it is. I've tried to download a Costum Campaign over 15 times right now and it still seems impossible to add it but I guess I am going to try again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.